Dallas Libertarian Events
- Marketing Committee Meeting; May 25, 3:00pm
- Trivia night at Trinity Hall; May 26, 7:30pm
- Liberty Book Discussion Group - The Federalist Papers; May 27, 7:00pm
- Trivia night at Trinity Hall; Jun 02, 7:30pm
- Trivia night at Trinity Hall; Jun 09, 7:30pm
Sign up for the Latest Announcements
- April 2013 LPDC Newsletter!
- Standing Together for LIBERTY !! – Saturday, April 6 Liberty Event – Join Us!!
- Check Out the New Facebook Page!
- Libertarian Party of Dallas County Opposes Mayor Rawlings’ Stance on Gun Control
- December 2012 Libertarian Party of Dallas County Newsletter!!
- We Need Liberty Candidates in 2013 – Dallas County Local Races
- October 2012 LPDC Newsletter
- Gary Johnson 2012 Yard Signs
- Video: Dallas Liberty Forum Speaker Economics Professor Peter Lewin
Other Libertarian Parties
- The Libertarian Party of Dallas County is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Category Archives: elections
Early voting starts April 30th and ends May 8th. Election Day is May 12th. Find more info at www.dalcoelections.org
Recently-held conventions for both Dallas County and the DFW-Area precincts resulted in the nomination of a wide slate of candidates for the upcoming 2012 season. Please show your support of these candidates by giving money and/or time to help our … Continue reading
We are excited to have a debate in the area for those seeking nomination to be the presidential candidate of the Libertarian Party. The event will be held on Saturday, April 7 at 4:00 PM in downtown Fort Worth at … Continue reading
Teachers, parents, and taxpayers are in an uproar over the recent DISD decision to close 11 schools. See recent coverage of this by Dallas Morning News (http://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/editorials/20120129-editorial-six-disd-trustees-make-a-courageous-choice.ece) and The Observer (http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2012/01/disd_school_closings.php). Note that these controversial actions only cover $11.5 million of … Continue reading
The United States is in a precarious position. Chinese students laughed at Geithner in his assurance that dollar based assets are safe. America closed the books on 2011 with debt at an all time record $15,222,940,045,451.09, with the US … Continue reading